Friday, September 14, 2012

Bowling with Little Man


I've been spending a lot of time lately at the school district office and haven't been at the Ascope homestead most of this week. This means that when I am home, Piere is like my shadow. 
As of late our schedule had been filled with Uno, Guess Who, Play-Doh, Los Simpson, shadow puppets, and most recently... BOWLING!
That's right, bowling. Who needs my pretty pink bowling ball and my ever understanding bowling team (I am a very bad bowler) when I have Piercito and a bunch of plastic bottles? I have yet to beat him, and he loves that. 
For your Friday fun, have some photos... 



This was all his idea. I just had to show him how to set up the pins. 



His toe crossed that line every time. Cheater. 


This is what I look like in the eyes of a 6 year old. 


Setting up the pins for me. What a sweetheart. 


His pre-release dance for good luck. He also licks his fingers then wipes his ears. 
I did not teach him this. I think Homer Simpson is responsible for that one. 














No comments:

Post a Comment