Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day Moms!

To my sisters (that includes you, Rachel)-

 I hope you had a great day and were all able to relax. You are awesome mothers and an inspiration for me. I hope someday I have that much patience. I miss you and your munchkins soo soo much! Can't wait to meet the little ones! Thank you all for your continued support and fun packages too. Love you guys! Happy Mother's Day!

To my Mom-

I can't thank you enough for your support and patience with my crazy Peace Corps lifestyle. Thank you for learning how to Skype for me, for the letters and emails, for the silly faces you make in front of a webcam, for your occasional yet well-timed & creepily accurate worried messages, and for just being you. I love you and miss you more than you know. Hope you had a great day!



Nigon Moms + A Little Monster 
Christmas 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment