Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Thanks to a brilliant (and unexpected) Christmas package from Sara, I have been slapped in the face by father Christmas. Because I was away from Ascope and my regular routine for the first half of the month, I hadn't yet felt the Christmas spirit. The fact that I live amongst palm trees, near beaches, and in a desert climate doesn't really help with the feeling of Christmas either. Not that I am complaining. This is the best December weather I have ever seen :) 

Shortly after returning from my trip with Joe, I discovered a large box full of Christmas cheer waiting for me at the post office. Not only was I able to polish off another bag of peanut butter M&Ms, but I was also enabled in the area of Christmas decorating. A few sticky snowmen allowed for me to finally take down the Halloween window decor Piere was so attached to; a penguin ornament kit gave little man and I a nice holiday activity to do on a lazy Saturday; and a string of Christmas lights lit up the teen dance party that was Farid's 15th birthday celebration. 

In short, thanks to Sara my life has been Chrismatized... and it feels nice :) Some photos for your holiday enjoyment- 




Happy Holidays!!! 

1 comment: