Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wishlist

So... I feel kind of weird doing this, but a lot of people have been asking what I like or could use in a package. I certainly don't need any of this stuff, but for those of you who have asked for ideas, here are a few :) 

Stickers- I use these for bribes and motivators in the classroom.
PICTURES!- Disc of photos, piles of photos, even an email with photos. I just really like photos. I hang them in my room, share them with my host fam, show them off to friends, etc. I can never have enough. 
Short ankle socks- Between running through desert dust and scrubbing my filthy socks with a brush on laundry day, my socks are looking pretty thin these days. 
Starbucks Via COLD packets- I like all flavors :)
Markers- Kids always try to steal mine and I never have enough during group activities. 
Candy of any variety- I don't discriminate when it comes to sweets. Send me candy and I (and my host fam/ neighbors/ volunteer friends/ anyone who is around when I get the package) will love you forever.
Travel Toothbrushes- Mine is moldy :( GROSSSSS. 
Old magazines- Anything you have lying around is appreciated. Both for my reading enjoyment and to cut up and use for art projects. I like National Geographic and running magazines. 

If you're feeling generous... 

Cheap Shirts?- This might be a big ask, but if you happen to stumble upon a Target sale involving cheap girl-cut solid colored shirts, I wouldn't mind a new one. Or tank tops, or baggy tees. Anything that seems community appropriate. Cheap new shirts make me feel like a normal person and not a dirty gringa ;) 
Guu packets- I plan to train for a marathon on July 1st and would love some Guu for long training runs. 
Luna Bars- Delicious snacks on days when protein is hard to come by. 
A Deck of Uno Cards- I think Piere would like this. 

THANKS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment