Thursday, March 15, 2012

February Packages

Just wanted to show some love for those of you who sent such GREAT packages last month. I think other volunteers are starting to hate me a little bit. I'm so spoiled. I did manage to share a lot of this month's treats though, so that's progress. 




(Anti) Valentine's Day package from Eva. All of my favorite guilty pleasures ;)


Another random card from Sara and some stickers that my summer school students LOVED. 


AWESOME package from Steve and Annah. Thanks guys! The stickers were a big hit with my students and even with the teachers I work with :)


Package #2 from Steve and Annah. Yeah, I ate the candy before I got it home to take pictures :p

Thanks again to everyone who thought of me last month and sent these wonderful treats. You guys are the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment