Sunday, July 3, 2011

MAIL!!!

Thank you to Sara and Al for the wonderful mail this week. Both pieces of mail arrived on Thursday, but I didn't get them until Friday, as I left training early on Thursday due to illness. Sara, your card is very charming and I will write back soon. I'm very impressed you fit so much on that little card. Nice Work! 

Al, thanks a boatload for the wedding invite! I'm glad you sent it here and I'm proud to own the farthest traveled invitation ;) I'm pretty bummed I'll be missing your big day. Know I'll be thinking of you that day. It's been such a long time coming and it's been a pleasure to be a part of the Al & Brad extravaganza since way back in 2005 in the days of Knutzen Hall. Ah, college. Doesn't feel like it was that long ago already. Wow. Anyway, the invitations are very preeetty, as I'm sure everything will be come wedding day. I am working on my kind response prior to August 6th ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment