Wednesday, February 15, 2012

AWESOME

I have a student who reminds me a lot of my niece Carley. She is 9 years old, creative, polite, intelligent, expressive, and confident. A few weeks ago on a random Thursday, she showed up to class with the item pictured below as a gift for me. 

What is this little beauty, you ask? Silly you! It's a solar-powered TV! 

Per it's creator, the buttons featured on this environmentally-friendly high quality piece of entertainment equipment are used to control the TV (gold), the radio (red), your computer (green), and your cell phone (blue). As promised by warranty (or by her mother's word, whichever you prefer) this machine is guaranteed to work by the time it's creator turns 17. 

Creativity is alive and well my friends :) 

Obscure and random as this is, it made my day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment