Saturday, October 6, 2012

THANK YOU!


I want to take a moment to thank everyone for everything they have sent to me. Your support and kindness means so much to me, but it's also adding something special to my time here and benefitting other people and I wanted to share this with you. 

-The markers you have sent have made birthday posters, have brought more fun to classes, and have amazed kids of all ages. They have also save me money and make me look cool in front of little kids and teenagers. 
-Your Starbucks Via pouches make me human when I would otherwise be a monster. Good coffee does not exist here. 
-The stickers you've sent me are invaluable. I have more leverage with kids and something to motivate them with because of this. And they are fun and adorable. 
-The candy you send is how my host family knows how cool all of you are... that is if the candy makes it to them before I eat it ;) 
-All of the socks have replaced the other socks that I have scrubbed holes through while hand washing them. The dusty desert saturates my socks and turns them brown. Every. Day. 
-Hot chocolate, koolaid, coffee, Crystal Light, and other stuff is easy to share with the host fam and always well received. Piere says thanks for the hot chocolate with colored marshmallows, Rachel ;)
-The pictures and cards cover my wall and are the first thing I show off to anyone who visits me. I have adorable nieces and nephews :) 
-The Hello Kitty coloring books have been shared, played with, reused, and envied. The coloring books for Piere were finished in a matter of days. 
-The Uno set I received hasn't gotten a break since it arrived in Ascope. Every night at least once Piere and I face off :p 
-The Hello Kitty pencils were sought after BINGO prizes while they lasted. Little girls go crazy for stuff like that. 
-Lisa, the wallet you sent for my birthday last years gets complimented like every day. And the bear mittens surprisingly came in handy this month ;) 

I can't remember the other stuff right now, but there is a pile of it and it is all appreciated. Just wanted to say thank you and let you know how much it means to me. I am spoiled with some wonderful people in my life. Thanks for being awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment