Monday, April 23, 2012

Piere Quotes of the Week


I've gotten some gems outta Little Man lately. Wanted to share.

1. 

Recently, one of Piere's classmates called him fat. His response was, "Well, you're a rat with Hepatitis." 

...later on when he showed me the 'wound' from the hepatitis vaccination he got at school that day, that comment made more sense. I think my host mom didn't know whether to be proud of his creativity or ashamed of that insult. lol. 

2.

Tonight I came home from a run all sweaty/ gross and asked if there was enough water in the buckets for me to use to bathe, and Piere was all like, "I wanna go fiiiiirssstt!" (referring to taking a bath). So to try to convince him I needed to bathe first, I was like, Piere, "I'm stinky." His response was, "Why, did you fart?" 

...Mom, that one was for you :) Miss you! 

1 comment:

  1. can any one tell me why I get all the fart jokes

    ReplyDelete