Monday, June 25, 2012

Anyone want to send me coffee?


Sooo... I don't like asking for things... but for those who have asked me if I need anything... I am craving good coffee real bad. Starbucks Via packets would be more than amazing. There are a few other things I wouldn't be upset about finding at the post office either in case anyone is interested. But I hate making these posts. They are super tacky and I don't need anything. I have more than I need. These are just some ideas for those of you who have recently asked if there is anything I want...

Starbucks Via packets, in any hot or cold varieties
Pictures of you beautiful people!
Short ankle socks (running in the desert seriously beats the shit outta my socks)
Markers (My 3 packs are running low on ink)
CANDY (for the host family of course ;)
Old magazines (for crafts and my reading entertainment) 
Cheap shirts (lightweight tank tops would be awesome) 
A Kindle book light (for when the power goes out and all I am able to do is read... this actually happens a lot)
CDs with new music on them

This is all I can think of right now. Thank you again to everyone who continues to spoil me with all the presents! I don't need or deserve it, but damn do I appreciate it. You guys are the best :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment