Monday, June 4, 2012

English Workshop #2


Last week the high school English teachers of the province and I had our second workshop of four for the school year. We had a lot of fun and I think everyone learned a lot, myself included. Special thanks to my neighbor boys, Teddy and Jake, for lending a hand both days, couldn't have done it without those two. 

Highlights-

A-

Me- To put up with. This means to tolerate; to live with or handle something that you don't like.
Teacher- So for example... I have to put up with my mother-in-law?

Exactly, friend. You've got it. 

B- 

Teacher 1- Britt, what's the difference between saying bathroom and toilet?
Teacher 2- Yeah, and what's the difference between saying bathroom and pissroom?

Hahaha. I don't know where they come up with this stuff. 


Here are a few shots I stole from the teachers. They took so many pictures, then uploaded them to facebook immediately. lol. 




Kerin, Teddy, Jake, and Me.


Teddy's group, day 1.


Jake's group, day 1. 


The school district made this poster to promote the event. 
These photos are from previous English workshops. 
It was all over the school district, their website, and facebook. lol.
Please note the awesome photoshop job they've done on my arms and "waistline." 
Hahahaha. I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment