Monday, June 25, 2012

Luke Holm is a Hero


Luke Holm is a Hero. I say this not because he served our fine country in Iraq- or because he was brave enough to take me to prom- but because... wait for it... HE SENT ME CHEESE! 

That's right, the impossible has been proven possible. Earlier this month I received 3 bricks of cheese- Swiss, Sharp Cheddar, and Colby-Jack- in a nice little box sent from the great state of Wisconsin. I have the best friends a girl could ask for. Thanks for the surprise treat, Harley! It's fantastic :) 

So far, the host family likes the Colby-Jack better than the Swiss, and they prefer it melted ("It's just like a pizza!") Anyone else I've shared it with loves it. At the school district it only took about 10 minutes for a plate of cheese and pretzels to disappear :) 



The goods. 


Antonio's first taste of Dairy Land Paradise.


The host fam's favorite item so far: Campo Nachos. 


Moral of the story- My friends are awesome and Luke Holm is a Hero :)

No comments:

Post a Comment