Saturday, June 16, 2012

Popcorn!


The host family got a microwave! 

Because they don't have the expertise that I do in microwave cuisine, they asked me to show them what they can do with their new toy. And show them I did. What good is a microwave without popcorn, right? The first chance I got after meeting the new machine, I picked up a few pouches of popcorn in the caramel, cheese, and extra butter varieties. This week, we've had snack time with our new treats on more than one occasion. 

As far as food goes, A) This one was a hit and B) I need to step up my game. I've lived with this family for close to a year and all they have gotten outta me in terms of American food are mac & cheese and microwave popcorn. Not doing Elaine Nigon proud... But on that point, who needs to cook when your mom is a professional? And that is what I will blame my lack of cooking motivation on. Haha. 

Enjoy some pictures :)



Watching the bag inflate is his favorite part. 


So much butter...


In the caramel popcorn bag, Piere got a little plastic Tweety bird. 
Just kept getting better for Little Man. 


Snack time. 
Fresh grapes from the neighbor and a bag of greasy buttery delicious popcorn. 
Om nom nom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment