Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 11

Day 11
1.Sept.11
Thursday
>9am- Run. Began too late in the day. Sun was STRONG. Lots and lots of sweat. Tough run, but it was good. 1 mile to the stadium. 1 mile on the track. the rest was out of town and back. At the stadium, I ran into a phy ed class. A group of girls ran with me. I wouldn't let them walk when they wanted to. This meant running slow, but it was really fun to get them moving. 9:30 pace. I'll take it for such a hot run.
> Went to mercado for water and sporade (Gatorade wannabe, and no I didn't forget the 't,' it's actually spelled like that) following the run. Ran into Maggie and Betty who were buying produce. Got some oranges with them and helped carry groceries home.
> Lunch with fam. Really yummy veggie soup they made for me because I was missing veggies. Delish. Served with radish/ beet salad and an egg over rice. Nom! Loved it.
>Helped Farid with English homework. He has an oral exam tomorrow. This was fun! Reviewed some words with Piere. I am getting sick with a head cold. Boo :(
Note: Farid got a perfect score on his exam the following day! Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment