Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Football Sunday Success!!!

Sunday October 2nd: Brenda and Craig's 1st anniversary, and lil host bro Peire's birthday. Big day. A magical day if you will... it was on this day that I was finally able to spend an entire afternoon watching American football...in a bar, on a beach. Wonderful, beautiful day.

And when I came home, Piere had saved a piece of the cake they had for him at lunch. I had spent the day prior in Trujillo with him at an arcade to celebrate appropriately, so it wasn't a big deal that I missed the cake. But the fact that he personally saved me a piece was really cute. His birthday Saturday was so much fun. I may or may not have beaten him in air hockey once or twice... don't judge, I tried to let him win, it just wasn't working out for him.

Sweet delicious birthday cake. 

1 comment:

  1. so happy Football Sundays are a go!! See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete