Monday, October 10, 2011

Football Sunday Attempt #1

Day 28
Sept. 18
Sunday

Went to Pacasmayo for a football Sunday only to learn that the TV package we purchased wasn't ready yet. Sigh. I wasn't surprised or upset about this because I was so excited about where it is we will be watching football. See photos below. I loved Pacasmayo right away and the hostel where we will be watching the games is right on the beach and wonderful. It was also fun to make my way up the Pan-American highway solo and go somewhere new all by myself. I didn't realize how much I was missing the feeling of independence until I got a little taste of it that day. Even though there was no football, I still had an awesome afternoon with Mark and Jim hanging out by the beach. Really looking forward to football Sundays coming soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment